New Headlights Need Help...

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
Ok so im ready to order new headlights and im wanting the smoked clears and I know you can get them off eBay but some look darker than others and im wanting fogs to match. So you guys who have ordered them before or anyone who sees some that look like there suppost to post the link please. Ill post a few pics of the ones I want.

pe2upe5u.jpg

qaqu4e2a.jpg

ujy8yhu5.jpg

y7amy9up.jpg

y3a4u4un.jpg

James set looks more clear than Daniels old trucks set? Thanks guys...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I swore the tan truck guy said they were eBay but I could be thinking of a different truck. I just remember guy wrecking it.

Going to get them just have to be awake at 3:43 tomorrow morning lol

Ones I like the look of best so far.... just have to win bidding.

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=191087734298

I know this thread is about smoked lights, but I think your mind is smoked.

To me those above eBay lights you're trying to win just look cleared! Only the fogs look "smoked" though, which is just a tinted lenses there...

I know this thread is about smoked lights, but I think your mind is smoked.

To me those above eBay lights you're trying to win just look cleared! Only the fogs look "smoked" though, which is just a tinted lenses there...

Clear lights ↓

3apa8ata.jpg

Smoked lights ↓

ru6e5e7u.jpg

I asked James who ordered the same set and he said yes the reflectors are cleared but the lens has a dark smoke look to it. Maybe I am blind but they look smoked to me.

Last edited:
No those ones you are saying are "cleared" just appear to have a shitty full chrome inner housing.
The ones below it have the black surround inner housing like stock.
That is all.

If you want slightly tinted lenses then that's cool if it's your preference, but I think you're being mislead by eBay. The tinted lenses ones on there are typically much too dark for my liking.

I just want the cleared but darker look that james white crew cab had before he painted the insides white. But yeah I see what you mean about the surround that is what makes them look darker and im sure they used some PS magic also. But they are the ones I want so ill order them but yes they do look to be just clears with a black surround vs. Clears with chrome surround. You are correct, thank you.

So really theses are smoked...

zu9u8ara.jpg

Last edited:
I just want the cleared but darker look that james white crew cab had before he painted the insides white. But yeah I see what you mean about the surround that is what makes them look darker and im sure they used some PS magic also. But they are the ones I want so ill order them but yes they do look to be just clears with a black surround vs. Clears with chrome surround. You are correct, thank you.

So really theses are smoked...

zu9u8ara.jpg

Yeah I'd definitely say those are smoked or tinted, whatever you want to call it!

And hey, I was trying to shoot you a pm but it says your box is full!
Any chance you'd be looking to sell your OE headlights and parking lights? If they are in clean good condition I'd be interested in them. Just lemme know!

PM's cleaned out. Shoot me a pm and ill text some pics to you and well talk about it.

my boy dane amadee's truck.

yes those are ebay "tinted" I think your referring to the rings around the headlights and the reflectors being a tinted chrome look almost.

Ordered them, $135 shipped.... pics once they are here and installed in my build thread.