Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Cant wait to see it back together. I was creeping your ig the other day looking for updated pictures. Love the interior and wheels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Apr 2, 2016
Creep away Dakota. Trying to keep what I can off Instagram and Facebook lol.

Yeah Frankfort is close as hell. I'm out there quite a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

14 Silvy

Dec 7, 2015
Creep away Dakota. Trying to keep what I can off Instagram and Facebook lol.

Yeah Frankfort is close as hell. I'm out there quite a bit.

That's cool I used to work in Louisville a lot when I worked for Transportation but I took a job at Division of Materials and stay in town now. Like to meet up sometime and check your blazer out. You gonna go to Carl Casper? May go since it's the last year for it idk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Apr 2, 2016
I actually got my acceptance letter in the mail for Casper's... Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I might be a spectator though. Haven't decided yet.

Reactions: 14 Silvy
Apr 2, 2016
So the guy polishing my barrels got the flu this week so needless to say they aren't done yet lol. I still haven't ordered my adapters anyways.

I didn't get much done this week, worked about 75 hours this week so I could buy what I need to finish this thing up with the OT money. I did however get the rear brakes back on and ready for the wheels. Also got the front calipers out back together. I can't wait to get it all back together and on the ground on the new wheels but I'm enjoying taking my time.

Piddled with getting the front BJ's in but the cups/sockets I have are making it a pain with the aftermarket arms. Dad is going to look at it tomorrow but I think I'll have to drop the lowers and use our press to get them in. If I do I'm going to modify the arms so I can run a bumpstop. Oh well lol

Here's a picture of my dog. Because she's getting big and she's been my sidekick the last couple months.

Reactions: Huck
Apr 2, 2016
Yessir. We have a GSP also.

When she was a pup

And now she weighs 86lbs lol

I love a good dog and these dogs are great. Next on my list is a Vizmaraner but Idt my fiance is going to let me

Reactions: GeoffSFAs10
Apr 2, 2016
Whelp, finally got some stuff done worth updating.

Installed new ball tall ball joints, cranked coilovers down and got rid of the shitty bumpstop design for a skim one

New uppers

Brakes re assembled and bled

Greased everything and let it off jackstands. Still in old wheels because I'm still polishing the new but yeah, here's how it sits now.

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Lawd that thing is low. Looks great. Cant wait to see it all back together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Apr 2, 2016
Thanks guys! So last week I out together my wheels after repolishing the lips and painting the back barrels. Got them mounted on the truck and the grill out back on. Had to pull it back out of the garage so I could clean the garage. Noticed it has a transmission leak. Just the pan gasket so messy, but no big deal. Anyways here's some pics.

Also picked these up for my soon to be AWD Jimmy Envoy project. Traded my reps for 17x9.5 on 275/40 GoodYear Eagle GS. Should be purty neat when done.

Reactions: DeanH1290

GeoffSFAs10

May 7, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Hey man that sucks. Never easy to lose a pup. Sorry you had to go through that.

yeah it sucks but thats what happens with doggies unfortunately.

I want to hear more on this AWD Envoy project. Im having big time s-series withdrawl. one of my buddies is selling a SUPER clean zr2 with 73K on it for a good price. just dont have the space for it