Nick_H5

Apr 23, 2014
West Money, La
Just let that thing breathe then sing. 3" cat back or something good flowing but not so much that it doesn't help on performance. Keep that fine line. BTW start a post in Under Construction on the progress. It'll be easier to keep up with.

BIG_KURNTRY

Jul 2, 2013
Just let that thing breathe then sing. 3" cat back or something good flowing but not so much that it doesn't help on performance. Keep that fine line. BTW start a post in Under Construction on the progress. It'll be easier to keep up with.
Thinking about a turndown to 1 of my tips

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Thanks! Preciate it alot! What would you change? Im looking for ideas!

In no order:

-Remove bull bar
-Colormatch handles and mirrors
-Cleared parking lights
-Chrome/Polished wheels
-Stock candied tails
-Dump exhaust

That's it really. All personal preference though :shake:

BIG_KURNTRY

Jul 2, 2013
In no order:

-Remove bull bar
-Colormatch handles and mirrors
-Cleared parking lights
-Chrome/Polished wheels
-Stock candied tails
-Dump exhaust

That's it really. All personal preference though :shake:

Ive been trying to figure out how to mount my light bar in the bumper so i can take the bull bar off. Its starting to look out of place to me! My dads gunna color match everything soon as he gets a chance(we own a frame/body shop). Cleared parking lights are shipping here now and i have silvy tails to put in sitting in my shop. Will be on chrome 22"s in june also. And checking on getting the exhaust dumped this week!

Nick_H5

Apr 23, 2014
West Money, La
Ive been trying to figure out how to mount my light bar in the bumper so i can take the bull bar off. Its starting to look out of place to me! My dads gunna color match everything soon as he gets a chance(we own a frame/body shop). Cleared parking lights are shipping here now and i have silvy tails to put in sitting in my shop. Will be on chrome 22"s in june also. And checking on getting the exhaust dumped this week!

33s or 35s? American forces or what

Sent from janky Galaxy S4

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY

:shake:

You have seen the light :crazy:

Good deal man!

Alecks

Jul 9, 2012
I would wait on the billet grille. Get your shit painted and demolded with good paint and less dents and then start doing deletes and exhaust shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BIG_KURNTRY

Jul 2, 2013
Its a process! Cant rush my dad or he wont do it haha! And less dents than you! Theres the little one on the front fender and the little one under the passenger side window. Both due to a dumbass at mardi gras ordering a new back bumper soon if i cant find one at u pull it