New guy from West Monroe

Thanks yall. Yeah i know shes got a long was to go, but im 16 an pay for everything on this truck by working at a bosy shop. Im still debating on putting the 1.5" bl i have on and taking my 2" blocks out and just haveing a single 5" or the 1.5" bl and some 4" blocks or leave like it is and do 3" drop shackles. Pretty soon im gunna go back to 20"s on 33"s or possibly 22"s.

I took the black parking lights out and put just stock ones in with leds i keep tryin to take the widow vent things off but my dang parents wont let me cause "they were for a present" and ive been thinking about colormatching my mirrors

"Hey Man hold my beer and watch this backwards donut! OH SH*T TREE!!"
Nice truck man! how long did it take to fix the damage?

Yeah i have a black billet grill I've been debating on putting in. And well the insurance company totaled it so we bought it back because we own a body shop and i had every part i needed sitting at the house but it took about a week to fix it. But my dad made me drive it with a blue bed for a while before he would paint it to match for "punishment"

Haha i had a 2000 Chevy Silverado in high school i paid cash for my junior year. I backed up in the parking lot at school and school bus hit me, messed up my bed and ripped my bumper off.
my dad made me drive it around until i could afford to fix it. i sold it and bought a Z71 instead

I think I saw your truck on instagram or something. I remember seeing the wrecked picture. Post a current pic the with light bar!

Anyway...welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image_zps4b25522e.jpg
with the light bar

Welcome from NY. As said, a few simple mods would go a long way. Glad to see someone your age working for their money, even if it is for your parents. Good for you.

Thanks! Its coming along little by little. I put every dollar i have into that truck this summer itll have 20" or 22"s back on 33"s and i plan to do gears,long tubes,and a tune. It already has the shutoff took off and a airaide cai. Im about to put a console and leather seats in it out of my parts truck. It just seems like every week i have to buy somthin to fix it. Just this past saturday i was goin down i20 headed to cooterville 4wheeler rides and my rearend decided to let go (3rd) one but luckily i had the spare parts at the house and im also on my 4th trans. Local 4wd shop kept selling me duds so finally just rebuilt one of mine