New guy from Tennessee

Adamcoker08

Aug 11, 2014
Hey guys my name is Adam and I'm brand new to this page, my ride is a 2008 chevy silverado 1500 regular cab short bed.

I got the truck in October of 2011 I'm the third owner of the truck and it's my daily driver, I got the truck almost completely stock and changed a few things here and there but never made a big change.

Here is the first pic I ever took of her
egytunut.jpg

Ever since then I have completey changed the whole entire look of the truck, my first stage I took with the truck was a 3" leveling kit with 24" u255s, I ran that setup for about 1 year and then decided it was time for a new look, here is a few pics of when I had the 24s on
qe7yjadu.jpg
http://

img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/12/pyta8yhu.jpg
azu3eraj.jpg

When I decided to change the look I decided to go with the 7.5" rcx lift with 20x12 moto metal 962s with 35x12.50 toyo open country mts. It has a 6" lift block in the rear also with 2" drop shackles.

My future plans are 20x14 american forces also with a 3" body lift, fully powder coated 10 tcs lift with powdercoated rear axle, hd front end, tow mirrors with a shaved tailgate.

Any comments or questions just hit me with it

ga7u3eny.jpg

atedytej.jpg
ugy7utyv.jpg

u2yze5yq.jpg

Last edited:
Truck looks good, need to get rid of those chrome door handles though. Bleah. De badge as well. Otherwise great lookin truck dude. Welcome to the site.

nice looking ride dude !! welcome from Canada :canuck: does it have 5.3l ? and gears done ?

Welcome from IA truck looks great and I say leave the chrome handles and badges, just enough to flow with wheels not enough to be tacky