New Guy from Oklahoma

Blue01F250

Mar 25, 2014
Hey everyone! I'm new here, but not new to forums. I joined because I want to do some customizing to my already customized GMC 2500HD. I'm going to try to do the denali HID retrofit! Here are some pictures of my truck as it currently sits!!

20140317_1613181_zps79d94825.jpg

20140317_1613481_zps2ba0f0aa.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome man, nice start on the truck. Definitely has potential. I say remove the bumper gap guard thing and raise the front bumper, something different cab light wise and some different wheels and it would be near perfect

Dakota - I like who you root for! Boomer!!!! I'm kinda stuck on the HD bumper for now. At least its low on the list. I just bought the truck, so its a little outdated. The cab lights are OEM LED from a newer model truck. For now I'm working on getting rid of the HID's in the lows and highs.. HATE those things.. hence the denali conversion I'm looking to do. Also HAVE to get steps on this thing for the wife and kids!

Gannon - THANKS! I'm heading there now to look!

welcome !! nice truck !!!! the black tailgate cap bugs the shit out of me,there is no black on your truck it looks way out of place !!

Welcome! Love the truck! Only thing I would suggest is maybe a set of smoked cab lights instead of the orange lens ones, but definitely a gorgeous truck!

Appreciate the welcome guys. Yah Marc, the tailgate cap had me wondering when I bought it, but I plan to do some tinted lights, etc., so hopefully it won't stick out as bad. I'm also not a fan of the painted plastics on the rear bumper... but. They don't look too bad. Hopefully getting a replacement bumper some day!

Hunt, the lights are actually tinted, but the sun was shining bright on the top that day.