New guy from jersey

Notuhmrjackson

Aug 3, 2014
New guy from jerzey checking in, just picked up my first OBS Chevy and I love it! Here are a few pictures enjoy!

I purchased the Truck with the ss wheels, paint , and lowering kit already done ( I believe it's a 6/8 drop not 100% sure )

I tinted the windows( sides and back 5% ) put an ew windshield in that I had tinted also at 35% just had the wheels put on 20's upfront and 22's outback. Now the truck is at the body shop getting some minor paint work fixed and the roll pan painted and put on the truck.

Last edited:
Welcome man. Looks like a 5/6 drop to me. Too much rake to be 5/7 and not low enough to be 6/8.

Thanks guys ! I'm pretty sure it's a 5/7 ... Hopefully soon she will be sitting lower. I should be picking it up from the body shop tomorrow , got a few more goodies to go on it within the next month or 2 and I'm from the cherry hill area for all you jersey guys

Thanks guys ! I'm pretty sure it's a 5/7 ... Hopefully soon she will be sitting lower. I should be picking it up from the body shop tomorrow , got a few more goodies to go on it within the next month or 2 and I'm from the cherry hill area for all you jersey guys
You're about 2 minutes from me. I'm right in Audubon.