new guy from east texas

Only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the roll pan since you are stock height but I can honestly say I don't mind it at the same time. Truck looks really cool back seat is even better

Last edited:
I don't think the seats are a big difference in width, but the track is different, making them work would be a big task, but certainly look better.

It just looks odd as it is. I think I'd have to sacrifice that sub and get a box under the seat.

Thanks guys! And captains chairs are too deep to fit in an ext cab or I would've done that. If I did captains chairs they would be about 2 inches from the front seat. I tried trust me. This is the only way it could be done and took a lot
More work than just buying captains chairs and bolting them in like in a crew cab. And the suspension is the stock setup in the back which has no leaf spring block, because it's a vmax. The front is just leveling keys cranked up about 2.5 inches. It rides like hell and I need to do something different but I can't find anything I like lol.

welcome, please but a new set of seats, or get captain's chairs and do it right

Funny that you say that, because that would give anybody that sits back there zero legroom. If I didn't want a backseat I would've just taken the whole seat out. Not to be rude but telling me to do it right? Dabbing new seat frames and making them fit right is wrong how? Also the way the floor is wouldn't allow for captains chairs. They're just too deep. Captains chairs are easy on a crew, not possible on mine man. Sorry it's not up to your standards. Lol.

Don't get your panties in a bunch...it's only the intrrnet...sorry I didn't measure depths before commenting. I could habr swore I've seen the swap before.

Don't get your panties in a bunch...it's only the intrrnet...sorry I didn't measure depths before commenting. I could habr swore I've seen the swap before.

I doubt it was in a ex cab. Only ones I've seen were crews.

Sent from my fuckin iPad