New gears..

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
I got a set of stock 3.73's the other day and mechanic friend of mine said we can put them in anytime.. but I would like to get a few more parts before.. Ive been looking at a Eaton TruTrac and trying to find a nice rear end cover, moser makes a nice one but seems pricey at $160 bit I dont know, what do you guys recommend? My new tire size is 265/35/22 which comes out to 29.3" tall, according to the gear chart thats a good mixed driving gear..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Tru trac you cant go wrong. I've had 2 and they both worked great lifted and lowered

Get a master install kit, 3 qts of 80w90 oil(tru tracs dont line 75w90).

My moser Girdle fits great, price i thought was cheap. My maghytec for my deezul was wayyy more money. You will need new hardware. allan bolts provided from moser dont work. Need m8 thread.

3.73 is the best all round gear for a daily imo. 4.10s are a bit much unless you have a motor to stand behind them. 4.10s in an autocross environment would be great tho.

Dont know why I bumped this brandon, lol. We talked about this all last week and you told me same thing except about the 4.10's but that will be a while so no need for that right now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Themoreyouknow.jpg