jerrydraztik

Jan 28, 2014
Heard it was difficult with the wiring bullshit. Everything hook up easy or was cutting and splicing involved?

Sent through an underground drug tunnel of Tijuana

I used my old wiring and frame I just adjusted to this dash but I had to add pipes for the vents

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
this guy is full of win too, I remember the vid...
maxresdefault.jpg

you guys have nice rides

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
goddamnit, love the truck man. wish the culture of clean dropped rides would creep up 35 a bit to san Antonio, its prety sparse here. I blame the spurs fans.

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
goddamnit, love the truck man. wish the culture of clean dropped rides would creep up 35 a bit to san Antonio, its prety sparse here. I blame the spurs fans.

No shit lol same here, there is no truck scene here..very few lowered/bagged trucks at all and most of them are minitrucker fgts with beat up s10s

BigBoi

Mar 14, 2012
St George SC
Come to hick ass Dorchester County in SC. There's one dropped vehicle. An integra. That's been rocking a spare for a year now. Its pathetic.

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
l
No shit lol same here, there is no truck scene here..very few lowered/bagged trucks at all and most of them are minitrucker fgts with beat up s10s

lol yeah but SA is pretty much already mexi, just without the trucks. I was super Dissapointed when I moved here.

weve got MAD 90's oldsmobiles on 24" choppas here though...:suicide2:

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
lol. I can think of 2 other clean trucks in town. One is a 2/4 CCSB NBS Silverado on OEM 20's... the other was BGray's red RCSB that's now lifted, but still cleanest lifted truck around... then mine with my rimpz lol.

Japes

DraztikTruckin
Jan 28, 2014
Come to hick ass Dorchester County in SC. There's one dropped vehicle. An integra. That's been rocking a spare for a year now. Its pathetic.

lol send an anonymous letter to the guy with a couple hundred dollars so he can buy his missing wheel :proud: