New from San Antonio, Texas

Chevysilvy62

Dec 7, 2013
San Antonio, Texas
Hey guys I'm Thomas from the great state of Texas. Got my invite through the Instagram page. I have a 2011 Silverado crewcab with the 6.2L. Truck has belltech 4/6 lowering kit and sway bar, 2011 hd conversion, 6k hids low and fog lights, 2008 Texas edition 20's, vararam intake, magnaflow muffler dumped at the axle, Nelson performance tune, ls7 throttle body, 160 thermostat, custom camaro engine cover, 2 JL 10w1's and amp under the rear seats, Kenwood touchscreen, and custom stormtrooper badges on the hood. More than welcome to answer any questions or help any way I can. I also have an Instagram @chevysilvy62 with more pics and vids of my truck. Also into editing pics which I'd be happy to do for anyone.
u2y7a4em.jpg
py2esata.jpg
dezeze5a.jpg
3uve9upu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Jersey! Thanks for coming by. Trucks clean as fuck. Love the engine cover

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
Thanks guys. And they said the cover wouldn't fit lol....well they were right. Had to shave it down and it's only held on my the oil cap. But it looks good and isn' going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Ga! Only thing I'm not crazy about is the black center caps, other than that the truck is pure sex!