New from PA

Daryl NHT

Dec 30, 2012
Pennsylvania
Hey guys whats up? I was looking around on my Tapatalk App and found this forum, and figured I would join. I hang around the GM-Trucks.com Forums alot too. Ive owned a lot of GM Trucks and Cars heres the list:

1988 Sierra 2WD
2005 Silverado Z71
1994 Camaro Z28
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
2009 Silverado Z71
2011 Silverado NHT

Looks like a cool site!

Well the only vehicle I currently have is my 11 Silverado. My wife has a 12 Cruze too. After the trucks paid off im planning on some aftermarket wheels, more agressive tires, and a small lift. Considering an front end swap to the current HD front clip, but still undecided on that.

Here is the Wife's Car

DSCF1537.jpg

Here is my Truck

DSCF1508.jpg

Here is my truck when I brought it home

DSCF1272.jpg

This is the 88. It was given to me by my aunt an uncle, and I had to completely fix it up

100_0304.jpg

This one was my 2009

DSCF7222.jpg

Here is the 2005

HPIM0121-1.jpg

The Camaro and Grand Prix arent worth showing. They were both pretty much beaters lol!

I had ALOT of trouble with the 09. Mostly small things, and the dealer took care of them, but the AFM really got on my nerves. I had it tuned to turn it off, but it had this annoying problem of acting like it was constantly shifting no matter how it was tweaked. Then the transmission started slipping from 1st to 2nd, and after removing the tune, and having the dealer look at it, it was still slipping. It had 30,000 miles on it. So knowing that I couldn't stand the AFM any longer, and not wanting to put the tune back in I just bought the 11 with the 6.2L

Best decision I have ever made. The truck drives exactly how I want it to with plenty of power at all times. When I bought the 09 I originally wanted the 6.0L, but I settled for the one I bought. I will never settle again.

Last edited:
Where in PA, I live right across the deleware in NJ but study at Shippensburg University in Shippensburg PA

Haha that's cool. I live in Orbisonia which is around and hour away from Shippensburg. My Wife's Family lives all around the Ship/Chambersburg Area. My buddy went to the University too.