New from North Dallas TX

slowgibbs

Mar 30, 2012
What's up guys. I'm a member on several different forums and just heard about this one today so I thought I'd check it out. Why is there not a track section on this forum?

Hope to meet some of you guys.

Here's my 2004 Joe Gibbs ECSB aka SLWJOE
48941ece.jpg

be5cc417.jpg

And my last ride, 2007 Trailblazer SS 3SS - cam, bolt-ons, Phoenix built 4l70/3800 stall.
69e9ea21.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome: from denton we are having a meet saturday at redneck heaven in lewisville @12:30 come on out

welcome man, nice truck - didnt know they made any joe gibbs trucks in anything other than a reg cab though. Come hang out sometime, dfw members get together from time to time.

our track section = engine and performance/driveline and powertrain tech, post up!

Thanks guys. I will keep an eye out for coming up meets.. And I will try and make it to redneck heaven tomorrow.

Adjusted- I didn't know they made them either until I ran across this truck. Ive searched for production numbers but theres not much info on them out there.. I think they made around 1100 regular cabs and 400 extended cabs between 2004 and 2005.

fuck, do want.

serious statement...if you sell the wheels let me know. They were my first choice, had to settle for VHO

Damn, didnt know they were that rare - you got yourself a keeper. Id LOVE to come across an RST or a JGR truck for sale when i have some cash in my pocket one day.

Let us know if ya wanna come out...http://customgm.com/f28/north-dallas-meet-725.html, theres also a DFW thread somewhere around here

Ya I have never seen another extended cab Joe Gibbs. I've only seen 3 or 4 regular cabs in person. It's definitely a rare truck, I just hate when people ask if it's a SS lol

I'll be at the meet tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

what do you want for them? you can pm me, or possible trade if you happen to like the vho's

Hmm Im really not sure.. Let me think about it and I'll let you know.. Those vho's are sweet but I REALLY want the Foose wheels.. I'll get back to you :)