New from NEW.MEXICO 5.3 1999 chevy stepside

la cheyenne

Nov 2, 2012
Hello my is Daniel im 20years old and own a 1999 chevy silverado
im still wanting to upgrade many stuff on it.. i want to knw how to get a sticker.. or can i make it here where i live.?
Cuz its easier. But idk if ur sticker is registered.. help
2_image.jpg

Welcome to the site. We currently have our old batch of stickers available for sale and are waiting on some new designs sometime around the end of the SEMA show.

Not to be a dick but you need to remove a lot of shit before upgrading anything. Running boards, window visors, wiper super-cowl, hood scoop, molding, and that wild wild west grille. Good start with the color and wheels though

welcome man as you will find out theres a lot of people on here with different tastes to each is his own! theres a lot of good information and good people on here that will help you out!

Welcome to CGM

Im takeing off the lights ,running boards the scoops and the feont bumper oh and the hood but not the windshield cowl or the side window covers.. ima get an ss front bumper and the hd hood. I also need to take off all the emblems and the black things to protect the truck.. and i started by buying cheyenne emblems and the lighys but im not gonna put the till i get a new paint job red with u2 55 26s painted red with red calipers and also paint the mirror black door handles red and the tailgate handle red too. The lights are black i like smooth looking ride...this is kinda how i bought it.. but thanks to the honest comments

38350540011_large-1.jpg

I want to go something like this but with an hd hood ..diffrent rims and red on black ..and maybe black mate racing stripes on the hood and tailgate..

Im takeing off the lights ,running boards the scoops and the feont bumper oh and the hood but not the windshield cowl or the side window covers.. ima get an ss front bumper and the hd hood. I also need to take off all the emblems and the black things to protect the truck.. and i started by buying cheyenne emblems and the lighys but im not gonna put the till i get a new paint job red with u2 55 26s painted red with red calipers and also paint the mirror black door handles red and the tailgate handle red too. The lights are black i like smooth looking ride...this is kinda how i bought it.. but thanks to the honest comments

glad to see you're removing this stuff. with an hd hood :imo: the windshield cowl is gonna be too much bulk up front. i'd get a smooth cowl to help it blend in some more.just my .02 and welcome to the site

Transformations are always nice to watch and in some cases change is a welcomed thing.

Welcome,
Stephan