New from NC

Alex

Aug 1, 2012
North Carolina
Hey everybody! New to the site and figured i'd say hey. I'm Alex and drive an 07 NNBS ccsb red slt gmc. Not much done just a leveling kit with no rear block (that lean) and a little other stuff. Been on gmfs and other forums so i know what it's like and taking all the bashing and what not. Well thats about it.

oh and a picture of course!
002.jpg

Alex

Reactions: Oktain
Thanks guys, and also opinions on stuff to do to it are welcome.

Plans are: colormatch front and rear chrome bumpers, lower denali grill, 35" mud graps or toyo m/t's, thinking about the moulding with chrome strip on top, make the pull part of door handle chrome, h.i.d's, and a few other things i'm forgetting.

Yea i know, but i plan on doing the 3.5" rcx lift and trying 36" iroks too. And Jimmy, its more like dem wheels look like crap lol they were not in very good shape when i got the truck. And bryant I'll make one when i start adding some more stuff but it's going to be very slow. How do you muli-quote on here?

Yea i know, but i plan on doing the 3.5" rcx lift and trying 36" iroks too. And Jimmy, its more like dem wheels look like crap lol they were not in very good shape when i got the truck. And bryant I'll make one when i start adding some more stuff but it's going to be very slow. How do you muli-quote on here?

Click the button to the right of the "reply with quote" for every quote you want to reply to, then click reply to thread.

Also please tell all of your friends if you enjoy it here so we can continue to grow and thrive :patriot:

need to get some tires! :welcome:
will happen soon. either 33" iroks or 35" mud grapplers/toyos

Click the button to the right of the "reply with quote" for every quote you want to reply to, then click reply to thread.

Also please tell all of your friends if you enjoy it here so we can continue to grow and thrive :patriot:
Thanks for the help, and I'll make sure i do that and you'll be seeing me over here rather than gmfs most the time. :shake: