New from LA currently living in Denver, CO

felixgun

Aug 24, 2012
Denver, CO
Hey guys thought I'd post up in here since I just joined. I'm from Lafayette, LA but got a new job last year so I moved to Denver, CO as I joined my company's rocky mountain region. I'm an active member of another truck forum but I'm running out of stuff to read there so I figured I'd join other similar GM forums so I'm sure I'll be lurking around here too now. I'm bored so I guess i'll whore out a few pics of my past and present rides.

I started off with a 2001 Tahoe Z71 4x4 years ago that started my craze for GM full size vehicles. It didn't really get modded too much as I didn't know about these forums back when I got it:
Tahoe.jpg

Then upgraded to a 2008 Tahoe LTZ 2WD that started like this:
front.jpg

Then transformed into this:
New1.jpg

Lastly sold it looking like this:
latest2.jpg

When I moved to CO, I sold the Tahoe because it was 2WD and felt like it was a necessity to own a 4x4/AWD vehicle so I now I currently own a 2007 Avalanche LTZ 4x4 and 2007 Escalade AWD:
IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

Thanks guys.

Yea the esky's 6.2L is a blast to drive. Def a huge upgrade from the 5.3L I've had in all my other vehicles.

Thanks bro... now that I got it leveled 2.5/1.5, I just want to go higher!! Thinking of doing a 2" Zone body lift but they don't have a bumper relocation bracket for it...