New from LA. 19 yr old young gun.

I also run a business buying and selling apple products so i had the idea to take out the Jump seat in the middle. Im going to build a custom box and have it wrapped in black leather. The box is going to have an iPad integrated facing up at a 45 degree angle towards me. and then under it will be a set of rocker switches which ill run all my interior LED's to.. then wire LED's inside the new center console and have it glow out the new relocated cup holders behind where my arm would be and out from under the box where i would have a 1" gap between the box and the floor.

Look into some 22" tbss replicas, I think they would look better on your truck than slides or u2s for sure

IMAG0425.jpg

IMAG0552.jpg

yea they would cost about $1200.
I would have to save up a few weeks.
between rent, truck note, utilities, cell phone, gas, food and then GF's expenses it doesnt leave me with thousands of dollars haha..

definitely want to do it.

cant decide if i want to level my truck by lifting the front or dropping the ass...

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Cub that is ironic. I think you've actually answered one of my questions on GMFS..

It's a slow process but it is my baby and I take pride in my truck.

Yes sir'
when i was 16 i sold an ipod touch that i had gotten for christmas on ebay and my dad was amazed at the resale so we started buying more and more and now its a full fledge business with almost 2000 sales in the past 2 years.

I can repair anything on an iphone, ipad, etc and do color conversions, screen replacements, etc.

I keep on craigslist buying iphones and ipads, even smart phones like samsung galaxy s' and such. even Bad ESN iphones i pay cash for.

welcome for La,
truck looks good....
No to leveling kit, drop the ass... or drop the whole thing.

I agree! I am a fan of both lowered and lifted trucks. Since mine is a 2wd i did want to go lower and focus more on performance.
my girlfriend and the other 2 girls i live with both were disgusted by the idea but i am a fan of it and it is my truck. screwww em'.

haha any opinion on what size drop and how much it would cost to have someone do it? im not mechanically retarded but i am paranoid of screwing up my own truck doing something without experienced help or super vision.

i would like to give it a nice clean look where the 20-22"s would look like they fit the wheel well perfectly without low profiles and tucking.

I say go 3/6 or 4/7 with helpers, good stance and not to low to perform well
You will save a lot of money if you install yourself though..just do some research on the install and as long as you have the tools none of it is hard to do imo