New from KCMO

Phobia

Nov 26, 2013
KCMO
What's up guys! Just found this forum tonight from doing some research on google for my truck. After looking through the forums the last hour or so, it looks pretty cool, got some nice trucks, and recognize some names from GMFS & FSC. They've just gotten stale I've just lost interest in those 2 websites over the last year or two so hopefully this forum can give me a newfound interest in the forum world.

I have a white 2013 CCSB Sierra SLT 4x4. No real mods done to it yet. Future plans are plain & simple....tint/clear headlights/led tails/hid's/2-4 drop/22's/sound system/color matching. Nothing over the top. Just simple and clean as its my only ride for the foreseeable future. I only have two pics of the ride at the moment, and as soon as I can figure out the pic attachment funtion, I will put those pics up. I will try and get more pics throughout the winter, and hopefully get a mod or two done as well.

Anyways, hope to see you all around

we'll just try it this way. here ya go
Sierra1.jpg

Sierra2.jpg

Welcome! I'm also in KCMO for now. Feisty is another member from there as well. Nice looking truck.

Sent from my windowless van.

Welcome! I'm also in KCMO for now. Feisty is another member from there as well. Nice looking truck.

Sent from my windowless van.

That's cool man. Your truck looks sick in your sig. I LOVE them wheels! That's the set of wheels I plan on going with for mine.

Go 3/4-4/6

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

I've given seriously thought about how low I'd want to go with my truck for days and days. I think a 4/6 would look sick, but where I live, the streets are horrendous with all the potholes and crap. Plus, with being my DD, I need enough space for bigger wheels "and" lots of sidewall while not having to cut/trim to make room and retain ride quality

Don't listen to that canuck, listen to this one that's telling you to lower it...

Lower it.

:welcome:

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

That's cool man. Your truck looks sick in your sig. I LOVE them wheels! That's the set of wheels I plan on going with for mine.

I've given seriously thought about how low I'd want to go with my truck for days and days. I think a 4/6 would look sick, but where I live, the streets are horrendous with all the potholes and crap. Plus, with being my DD, I need enough space for bigger wheels "and" lots of sidewall while not having to cut/trim to make room and retain ride quality
Want my advice? YES you do...go for a good DD drop. My area sucks, I said fuck it, and I am 5/8, and it sucks! Even with coilovers...oh and welcome...dat Kill City, Misery

^ That's cool. I need to get in there and see those guys. I heard they changed owners/employee's. It's been about 7-8 yrs since I've been in there. i just wasn't a fan of them back in the day. But I heard the new guys are cool