New from Houston (Sugar Land area)

His only real life experiences happen here! Please be nice to cheeny...he's our "special little guy"

i have plenty of real life experience, i gotta go to the store twice a week to restock on mountain dew and cheetos, interact with people n shit

:pisa:

Sukn8" it's a project, trying to find another bed to false floor it. Let me guess, you're one of those "I love the scene" guys and you have such a badass truck that only gets trailered and you've never driven it since you started building it.
:lol: y u so salty braahh

Sent from pasta.

nope, he just has hacked crew cab with shitty boob lights and the worlds largest/ugliest 3rd brake light and ejector seat

Sukn8" it's a project, trying to find another bed to false floor it. Let me guess, you're one of those "I love the scene" guys and you have such a badass truck that only gets trailered and you've never driven it since you started building it.
:lol: i have no rear inner fenders either and i drive my shit everyday neer please stop your crying

nope, he just has hacked crew cab with shitty boob lights and the worlds largest/ugliest 3rd brake light and ejector seat

ejecto-seato-cuz.jpg