New From GA: ZachH06

Tryin to figure out what I want to do with the mirrors. 3 options (color-matched tow mirrors, color-match whole mirror with chrome cap, or just color-match cap). Let me know what ya'll think... @Smith

1st choice would be black mirror with colormatched cap, close 2nd would be full colormatched with chrome cap. Truck's not tall enough for tows IMO

I had disassembled mirrors to paint with chrome caps initially. but after a while, for some reason I love the black with painted caps. granted if I painted the bumper plastics and the tailgate cap then itd have to be fully painted.

So clean!! I'd vote black mirrors with matched caps. Agreed that you still have plastic in the valance & rear to tie it in
Definitely not wide enough for tows

Edit. Looking at Saenz's truck with both painted caps then painted mirror with chrome caps, it's hard to say which looks better. @saenz post some mf'in pics. I can't upload

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
Small update: I installed chrome interior door handles, and a little stubby antenna. I also have a back up camera and some LED strips for more cargo light. I'm going to try to install them this weekend if I have time.

Couple more small mods...

I know I will get some hate about the lights in the bumper, but its all good. Its just a bumper. If I get tired of them, I'll buy another. Just wanted more light to see with the back-up camera.