New from DFW

velzga

Frame Bangin'
Mar 21, 2013
Ft Worth, Tx
Hey guys, my name is Justin and Im from the north fort worth area. I drive a 07 classic nbs rcsb, with a belltech 5/7 drop. Just got the drop done about a week ago and loving it so far. Got the truck bone stock about a year ago. So far thats about all done to it, just debaged and such. I have a set of ltz chrome tahoe 20s with oem tires on em, so Im waiting to get some new tires that will fit so I can get them on! Nice to meet y'all. Heres my truck:

8564674975_a38dae7507_b.jpg

Welcome to cgm, plans on colormatching anything?
Full colormatch would look great ..Bgrays old rcsb
IMG_2982.jpg

IMG-20120216-00087.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words! A color match is on my to-do list, however i am kind of a fan of chrome on trucks, so im thinking of color matched upper bumper and grill, but chrome bumper. Escalade handles and roll pan too!

Thanks for the kind words! A color match is on my to-do list, however i am kind of a fan of chrome on trucks, so im thinking of color matched upper bumper and grill, but chrome bumper. Escalade handles and roll pan too!

That'll look tits, as long as you keep the lower valance black lol

if you get a roll pan, I have dibs on your bumper

Lol. Velzga, You will get a rollpan in like 8 years, you will post a for sale thread with 20 people interested, then jared the jew-elephant will come in like 'nuh uh I called it, heres a link fgts, also...I noticed you said OBO...hows $10 and 2 bags of dog meat sound?.'

Wait for it.

Or Brandon will cry because his truck is already black so he should get the black mirror caps for his truck, not me since my truck is white.

admin abuse has never been more fun than when it's aimed at an overly tall fgt who has an identity crisis with his DD every week.