New from dfw

Oilfield12

Nov 7, 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
I'm from GMFS I work with a guy that told me about this site awhile back. I have a 09 gmc sierra z71 haven't done much to it yet work keeps me busy. Ill post pics more pics Monday or Tuesday.
syzanyga.jpg

ga7ybyhu.jpg

Thanks man Denali grilles. Level and 1.5 body lift, pained handles, painted mirrors maybe tows, leather, nav, center console, maybe Denali 20's that's it for now. Already have flowmaster exhaust, an 285/70 17's.

Sent from my my iPhone 4S

Welcome man! We have a meet in dfw comin up!

Thanks ill see if I can make it I work 4 nights on 2 nights off 6pm-6am. So work consume a lot of my time hell I have my level kit and suede for my headliner for 3 months now and still haven't done it.

Welcome from Denton as well. I need to get in on the oilfield money.

Welcome. What kind of work do you do? I want to get in on some rig work, but not in Texas.

I work at a salt water disposal yes the ones that have been causing all the earthquakes off 35. The money is decent. If you want oilfield. Be prepared for North Dakota, south Texas, or west Texas. Check the rail road that's where the money is at my buddy joined last January and this year has already made 115,000 on train crew. Just a idea.

Fuck ND and PA lol. I have job offers in both states but no way am I taking my family to those places. I applied for a couple automation jobs in San Antonio and one in Denver CO. If those don't happen I'll probably go to rig work in west Texas or Colorado

yeah, not selling my house, too new and I will lose money. I don't mind traveling, not a stranger at all to it!

Look in to rail road and you do not do not want south Texas around Carrizo springs and Laredo. To many oilfield,pipeline, and welder a have been found dead and be headed

FTS!

I have a friend from school who works for the railroad, he was suppose to get me info, he is a conductor.

FTS!

I have a friend from school who works for the railroad, he was suppose to get me info, he is a conductor.

FTS!

Go to up.com. I applied and did the interview for train crew. And when all done they didn't have enough people for That class. They offered me Tulsa Gf said no so se wins.

welcome to the site.

Fuck ND and PA lol. I have job offers in both states but no way am I taking my family to those places. I applied for a couple automation jobs in San Antonio and one in Denver CO. If those don't happen I'll probably go to rig work in west Texas or Colorado

Me and a few of my friends are wanting to go to ND. One of the companies here provides housing and higher pay if you go to ND. You're Only there for 6 months to a year depending on the job.