DSC_0003_small.jpg

DSC_0007_small.jpg

My current hooptie
Ghetto fab donk mode
photo2.jpg

Right after drop
img_0015.jpg

img_0011.jpg

Best pic as it sits now, its been throught 2 almost totaling hail storms and backed into by my wifes friend and fixed every single time since ive had it
photo1.jpg

Ive got parts for 5/8 on the way, so time permitting it will be lower eventually, and maybe some 22" tahoe wheels eventually.

That one was an 85 5/7 (control arms and spring/flipkit and shackles) 1 ton sway bars with 20x8.5 and 20x10 BC smoothie 2's. built tranny, shitty 305 motor

I really want to build another c10 when i get another house with a bigger garage. stupid low static/stock looking exterior and interior/big billets/ls swap

Last edited:
I really like the old school ones! Wish you still had em. Tickled my photography bone. But as for your current one, I like the deep dish rims better. :D Looks legit tho. You have good taste.

I like the second truck. I'm still trying to get my 95 bagged and all that good stuff. Any more pictures of it?

holy fuck that c10 brings me back! from the FSC days..........long time no see man

Ya, im still here. Shit just takes a lot longer to accomplish with a wife/school/work/house stuff than it use to :lol: this hooptie is finally paid off so maybe it will start getting worked on more.