New from Albany, NY

05nali

Mar 27, 2012
Hey guys. New here from GMFS and TYF. Still active at TYF, not so much at GMFS. Useful info there but way too much blasting and trolling going on so i'm done. Heard about this site there and thought i'd check it out. Hope this site is more casual, as it seems. So here's to a troll free forum! (for now).

This is my 2005 Yukon Denali:

IMG_20120327_185935.jpg

IMG_20120327_185947.jpg

IMG_20120327_190007.jpg

Mods are too many to list, but here are a couple recent mods i've done:

LED footwell strips:

IMG_20120222_175712.jpg

IMG_20120222_175720.jpg

IMG_20120222_175743.jpg

Upgraded my DDMs to Spencer's HIDs: 6k 55w lows and 35w 3k fogs (switchbacks in the turns)

IMG_20120222_150525.jpg

Plans are a BB tune and magnaflow this summer along with some colormatching. I'd like to do the roof rack caps, license plate bracket, and the grill shell for now and maybe mirrors w/chrome caps. Lemme know watcha think!

Last edited:
welcome! didnt know you were from albany. where about? you should look at coming to the syracuse king of trucks show im trying to get a buncha CGM(gmfs) members in the NE to come. check out rightcoastcars.com and look for an even thread.

Will do! Didn't realize you were from Rochester. I go up to 'Cuse all the time for Lax games and in the summer for tournaments. When is the meet?

Looks like a great time. I'll have to see if I can make it. Would love to meet some of the guys and see some trucks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

yeah some ny random NY guys, canadian guys like brandon(bgray), preston(blackslvrdo129), nick(frantthetank maybe?) some PA guys like bill (beastmode), some NJ guys like wildchevys(james) and allblkdout07(umberto) and maybe a few massholes too. should be a fun time. ill start a thread soon to get stuff together and see who goes and what hotel were gona stay at.

yeah some ny random NY guys, canadian guys like brandon(bgray), preston(blackslvrdo129), nick(frantthetank maybe?) some PA guys like bill (beastmode), some NJ guys like wildchevys(james) and allblkdout07(umberto) and maybe a few massholes too. should be a fun time. ill start a thread soon to get stuff together and see who goes and what hotel were gona stay at.

sounds good. let me know.

Welcome! I just got back from Albany, I was on a tour that had a stop at the Albany State Armory.
o cool. Thanks for the welcome and awesome looking truck man!

:welcome:
Thanks!