New and need opinions!

Deweyknosbest

Sep 8, 2014
OKC
Hey y'all I'm Bryson, I'm 19 from OKC and I currently have an 07 classic work truck. I found this tonight and when I bought me current truck about a year ago I really wanted the NNBS and low and behold there one. Looks beautiful on the outside to my taste. The only thing that's drawing me back is the 4WD. It is lowered, I'm going to check it out Monday and see it in person. Given everything, what would be a good asking price?

Here's the link.

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for sale in Oklahoma City - 1GCPKPE05AZ234738 - Bob Howard Chevrolet

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Thanks for responding guys. I was thinking around 12k too. I'm not too scared about the work truck interior. The only thing I wouldn't like is the crappy seats they get. I would probably factory upgrade the locks and windows.

Haha wow good eye bgray! I didn't even notice. When I go Monday I'm gonna look everything over and probably drive it. I'll take pictures and post em here too

I'm with Jared, around 12k would be a good buy. Looks decent, just make sure to check it over thoroughly.

Description doesn't match the vehicle too, those are 20" wheels not 17" and front bumper is not black.

Thats looks pretty damn good imo. Looks like maybe a 2/4. You can go all the way up to 4/7ish on these 4wd trucks with no problems at all.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I think they just ran the VIN and put the description there. Because the WT came stock with a black bumper and the 17s.

I think a 2/4 may be as low as I want to go. I had a 98 with a 4/6 I had to worry about nearly every pot hole or slight bump. I feel like with a 2/4 it would ride a little more like stock.

Description doesn't match the vehicle too, those are 20" wheels not 17" and front bumper is not black.

Saw that too last night but they say "description might not match pictures" or something like that in there so I'm sure it's just copied and pasted factory description of a w/t

26305c046f3e05323dd4e12a3d98531b.jpg

29d48e610208e453c3dce5261a11c989.jpg

Here's two crummy pics of the 98. Had a escalade front clip. The 5.7, K&N, mass air flow sensor, headers and flowmasters.

I have more pics up on Facebook feel free to add me. I don't bite haha. I sold it because it was full of bad luck. My dad wrecked it, I wrecked it and then tranny went out and then it started going out again and I decided it wasn't for me anymore. So I gave it up.

Actually went up to the stealership within the last hour and it got me thinking it's a 3/5 now. There's a flip kit in the back. There's more body damage, but I'm confident I could get it touched up myself or have a body guy do it. No dings in the doors. Fog lights actually don't hook up unless I was trying to push the wrong button? Not too familiar with the NNBS but I'm sure I can run wires if there's really nothing there. I think with everything there I can get under 12k since I'll be paying cash

Well went down there today and talked numbers and they would not budge from the 14,900 that was listed. Guess it just wasn't meant to be. They can keep that for that price. Looks like I'll be keeping the slow NBS!