New 25hunnid gasser from AZ

yeah that bumper is definitely a pos. its also not for a 2500. I had to notch out my bumper brackets raise them 2 inches and then rivet the cover to the metal middle section of my stock bumper. actually a real pain but bumper and hardware only ran me about $50 so im cool with it til I get oem or a different bumper or whatever

absolutely, my truck was a 2500 not a 2500HD so the bumper wasn't that big of a deal lucky and fit over the OEM one.

lol nice that's way far, is there truck shows out there? I never hear about anything in az

yeah there is, its pretty big out here too. almost every month of the year has somthing going on.
art of noize is here twice a year in febuary and in july june we have cruize to the pines as well , then we have severed in the southwest in phx in december then there is smaller shows in between.

yeah there is, its pretty big out here too. almost every month of the year has somthing going on.
art of noize is here twice a year in febuary and in july june we have cruize to the pines as well , then we have severed in the southwest in phx in december then there is smaller shows in between.

awesome good to know. I just barley caught an interest in going to things like that, im used to just glamis status or et mud bogs lol would love to get out and see more peoples trucks