BradRios

Jul 12, 2013
So been collecting parts last couple weeks. an i got sone cal speed lts finaly. shitty packaging awesome product so no complaints. also got a spintech muffler an a electric cut out. i been realky wanting to get all the parts i need an jst spend a week putting everything on, rather doing it a little at a time. its a dd so cnt be down all the time. so been in the market for a new cam. an here what i want: a cam that sounds rrally good but that i can keep stock converter. im not street racing jst want it to sound good. heard stock ls6 cams were good but idk enough about them to know. so please give me insight. if you post advice please post links or prices an website where i could get this! thanks again for all the help btw there are probably typos so fuck yall whoever says nything about them lmao

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
Good lawd the grammar issues.

Russell-Brand-Mind-Blown.gif

:crazy:

welsh907

Rehabilitated Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
So been collecting parts last couple weeks. an i got sone cal speed lts finaly. shitty packaging awesome product so no complaints. also got a spintech muffler an a electric cut out. i been realky wanting to get all the parts i need an jst spend a week putting everything on, rather doing it a little at a time. its a dd so cnt be down all the time. so been in the market for a new cam. an here what i want: a cam that sounds rrally good but that i can keep stock converter. im not street racing jst want it to sound good. heard stock ls6 cams were good but idk enough about them to know. so please give me insight. if you post advice please post links or prices an website where i could get this! thanks again for all the help btw there are probably typos so fuck yall whoever says nything about them lmao

I've*
The*
And*
Some*
Finally*
And*
I've*
Really*
Just*
Than*
It*
Can't*
I've*
And*
Is*
Really*
My*
Just*
And*
Y'all*
Anything*

Also, fuck you as well. Please go back to school. Please try installing a cam by yourself, please do not pass go and do not collect $200.

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
jesus welsh. :lol:

just get a 212/218 and call it a day. ls6 cam is 117 lsa iirc so it won't sound like I'm thinking you want it to.

Sent from pasta.

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
I've*
The*
And*
Some*
Finally*
And*
I've*
Really*
Just*
Than*
It*
Can't*
I've*
And*
Is*
Really*
My*
Just*
And*
Y'all*
Anything*

Also, fuck you as well. Please go back to school. Please try installing a cam by yourself, please do not pass go and do not collect $200.

if i ever go back too school, i am sending this guy my papers to proof read them..... on second thought nvm

Last edited:

Low01silveradO

Nov 27, 2012
I really recommend Isky Triple 12. 212/212 on a 112. Cuts up nice and is stock converter friendly but gains big time with taller gears and of course a good tune. Tune is required on any cam, gears and converter will help but don't have to have them

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 4

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Email or call Brian Tooley, he is a vendor, and can get you a custom grind cam and he sells a nice spring package. Pat G has always be said to be a great cam guy too. Or just go with any proven off-the-shelf cam.

There is a comp cam that is perfect for a dd, and does not require a stall. Of course, stall and gears will always be best!

XR265HR...212/218 .522/.529 114LSA

BradRios

Jul 12, 2013
Very funny assholes! i gave yall titty sucking ocd wifes a heads up on how bad it was gonna be. Dont really care bout how i spell i graduated already an cant complain on what i make. so take that an shove all yalls smart remarks where the sun doesnt shine lol.

Seriously now i appreciate the info anybody got any links videos etc. i know some of ypu guys are camming post videos youtube links something!!!!!
stall an gears will come with time jst want to hear it camming once the key is turned