need tires

texascowboy316

Mar 20, 2012
what tires are long lasting and grips well in wet weather. i am leaning towards humhos cause i had them on another truck and like them. size 275-45-20

I liked my old kumhos but with the newer sets I noticed they would split at the sidewall-tread. All time faves are hankook ventus. My bro is hooked on the falkens. Has used them on his last 5 sets. Both brands are pretty affordable too

yeah, the newer one has a different pattern. They handle very well, VERY well, and grip really nice in the wet weather.

yeah, the newer one has a different pattern. They handle very well, VERY well, and grip really nice in the wet weather.

another for the Falkens, the ST-05 like Jared has or if you can find the ST-04, either will be great.

Check out the General Grabber UHP's. They are a sick looking tire that a lot of ppl love

sent from your HTC Rezound

Really liking the tread on those, just curious how they last with the 320 treadwear. I know the Falkens are around 420.

Check out the General Grabber UHP's. They are a sick looking tire that a lot of ppl love

Really liking the tread on those, just curious how they last with the 320 treadwear. I know the Falkens are around 420.

These are what I'm running. So far I love them and they've been pretty good in wet weather. They grip like a mofo too, I tried to get them to break loose in the rain from a 20 roll and they grabbed the whole time.

No tread wear to report, but I've had them on less than a month :crazy:

Well that's the thing, higher treadwear means a harder tire and the longer they will last. Trade off is they usually don't grip as good as a lower rated tire. Lower ratings are softer and grip more but usually don't last long.