Need some help ASAP....please

I only had 1" difference when I was stock. Driver side front was a lil lower. All I did was run a 1" spacer and it got me within .25" on all 4 corners. 2" is not something Id consider normal.

Did you measure before you did the drop?

I only had 1" difference when I was stock. Driver side front was a lil lower. All I did was run a 1" spacer and it got me within .25" on all 4 corners. 2" is not something Id consider normal.

Did you measure before you did the drop?

i agree, and i also agree that he should loosen it at right height then retorque i just wanted to show that they do have some normal lean, so if it improves it, it will be better but will still have lean

normally the truck will have 1" of lean roughly stock. if you have more then that, something may not be installed correctly, if you have around 1" changing the rear shackle will help get you level.

Thanks for the help so far.

I've got it pretty level right now. I have noticed that the driver side front bottoms out a lot easier than the passenger side.

Do I need something else besides DJM 1415's? The rear feels nice and tight while driving.

What I did was control arms (uppers and lowers) amd new tierod ends and did a flip kit for the rear.

Thanks again

Thanks for the help so far.

I've got it pretty level right now. I have noticed that the driver side front bottoms out a lot easier than the passenger side.

Do I need something else besides DJM 1415's? The rear feels nice and tight while driving.

What I did was control arms (uppers and lowers) amd new tierod ends and did a flip kit for the rear.

Thanks again
You have any before and after pics? I'm trying to figure out what the fuck is going on with my truck. I'm thinking my problem may be deeper than a shackle.

You have any before and after pics? I'm trying to figure out what the fuck is going on with my truck. I'm thinking my problem may be deeper than a shackle.

I could probably find an older one then take a new one to compare it with.

Right now, the front is pretty level, it's just the driver side feels softer (ie, bottoms out more) than the passenger side.

My front is damn near perfect. My rear looks fucked. I'm thinking either a blown shock or something way worse. Taking it to a buddies shop tomorrow to look at it more closely.

Which kit?

I used a DJM kit and it's working well for me.
Same thing I used. I climbed under it and looked the other night. Only thing that looked odd was my passenger shock was fully extended and my driver side was almost fully compressed. Notch looks fine. Frame rails looked even. I wanna order some BT shocks. My DJM ones are way too stiff in the front and too soft in the back.

My buddy's shop has a perfectly level slab so I'm gonna measure everything over there and put it on a lift.

Same thing I used. I climbed under it and looked the other night. Only thing that looked odd was my passenger shock was fully extended and my driver side was almost fully compressed. Notch looks fine. Frame rails looked even. I wanna order some BT shocks. My DJM ones are way too stiff in the front and too soft in the back.

My buddy's shop has a perfectly level slab so I'm gonna measure everything over there and put it on a lift.

Pay attention the area where the flip kit bolts around the axle and sits on the leafs. There is hole that the pin needs to sit in.

Did you use shock extenders?

Pay attention the area where the flip kit bolts around the axle and sits on the leafs. There is hole that the pin needs to sit in.

Did you use shock extenders?
Everything with the flip looks fine. And yea I used the extenders that came in the kit.