Important!: Need some 265/35/22 that arent trash..

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
Okay so I've decided what wheels I want but now after hearing some things about the kumho escta stx tires I wanted I'm lost on tires now, so what would y'all recommend? 265/35/22 is the size I need, and I just don't know what's good and what's bad...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I loved the Falken Ziex S/TZ04 I had on the Silvy when I had 22s, they ride great and last forever. I've got the same tire in a 275/55 on the Sierra now.

I have had both yoko's and Falkens on my rcsb, but worn out in only 6000 miles....probably my fault.

I have a set of 265/35r22 falken ziex sitting in my garage...only did 1 burnout, not very big i swear. Probably 50km on them.

I can bring them voer the border into new york if u wanna pay to ship them

Kumhos aren't that bad especially for the price. I have also ran Falkens, Nitto 420s and Yokohomas Parada X or some shit like that and those were all great tires. Had Hankooks on my dads and my bro ran Pirellis Asemetricos, those 2 were my favorites. All in 265/35/22s

Y'all give me a list of the ones you recommend from personal experience and I'll price them. I want them to last but also ride good. But y'all just let me know I'm new to rubber bands lol

Mine arent't comparable
I got a special tire size in 24s that only nitto and pirelli make

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

My old nitto tires were sweet, like I said the kumho suck and I will never run again, I currently have some goodyears and are pretty good, got them at discount in May

sent from a Sammy Epic

4u5upe7u.jpg

:datprice:

Thinking of maybe getting 255/35/22 since they are 29" compared to 29.3" that 265/35/22 are... That way if I wanna go lower I can or if not they wont scrub at all.. Being at 6" now I think that 265/35 wont be that much better than my 29.7" 275/45/20 now and I wouldnt be able to go any lower up front with them. So anyone know any brands that sell good 255/35/22's???

255 35...really? if you dont think the .4 difference between what you have now and a 265 35 is gonna make that much of a difference. what makes you think the .3 between 265 35 and 255 35 is gonna make that much of a differnece. i know dumbasses that have bent wheel with a 265 40 22. id be skeptical on running a 255 35. btw i had pleenty of kumhos and had no promblems.

how wide are your wheels going to be? pirelli makes a pzero in 265/35/22, $220 a piece on tirerack. i see alot of the yokohama parada spec-x, but i dont like the sidewall at all