NEED INPUT!! 08 nnbs rcsb Belltech flipkit and SP shocks rides very rough????

01droppedsilvy

Apr 15, 2013
Arkansas
So i just got finished lowering my 08 rcsb 4/7 and i used a belltech flipkit, removed stock 1" block, removed stock bumpstop & bracket and belltech SP rear shocks. I'm happy with height and ride on a smooth road but anything else and its a very stiff & bumpy ride... Normal cracks in the pavement sound like i'm hitting a 1ft deep pot hole LOL I've riden in alot of lowered trucks with flipkits and they've rode very good. So i'm at a loss as to what is going on or could be the problem. Any input or advice is greatly appreciated!

Hmmm....was going to ask if you removed the bumpstops when I read the title as some people forget to but you said that you did that.

What size wheel/tires do you have?
How much space do you have between your axel and frame?
Brake lines above pumpkin pushed down?

My SP's ride stiff, but I don't mind it. Something softer would probably be an adjustable shock like Jared said, or maybe an air shock? I only have experience with the SP's though.

i ran the nitro 2's on mine they lasted around 2 years i think. not bad, for all the abuse i put the truck though.

did you get the shock relocators for the rear?

No..... I was going to but was told the SP's didnt need them since they were good up to a 7" drop. Do i need them????