Need ideas - reviving shitty stockers

After making 5 trips passed the stores.. I finally remembered to grab Le products.
ganygu9y.jpg

I may start on Em today

sent from your HTC Rezound

Alright I'll strip and power wash once, see how that goes. Then maybe strip again, wire brush, then final power wash

Finally got to it..
First wheel pre spray
pybyvu7e.jpg

Mid spray
hy9yhyty.jpg

Annd went downhill from there. The shit wouldn't come off with a power washer. Some did, but not all. So I sprayed again, Power washed, then rubbed with the a rag and got some more off. Now I soaked it again and will let sit for 15 to 20 so it'll hopefully all come off

damn,

only think i could suggest, is to DA sand it, and slowly work up to a really fine

but instead of wasting money and time, why not just a little money.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/3574252754.html

http://cnj.craigslist.org/ptd/3633180349.html

That's what my dad was saying. We have all the necessary things to de-oxidize then polish back up over at the shop, but fuck that I'm not spending 10+ hours on these pieces of shit. They're going on the truck as is. I want this fucker GONE already.

I have been looking for cheap replacements and I did see those. Maybe I'll see how far those 'tahoe' wheels are and hit him up. Can't beat $100

steel wool and soap water should get most of that off.

Probably would, cause I only found 0000 wool to use and it was taking it out if I rubbed long enough. But I give up on these wheels. The time and effort it will take it totally not worth it because I wanna sell the truck asap

If you just want to make it presentable to sell why not just sand, paint, then re clear them? Doesn't have to last forever, just long enough to sell it. Let the buyer worry about then down the road.

Maybe just cause they are 13yrs old? Clear could have started to fail several years ago, then there is no stopping it, especially when there's no effort to