Important!: Need custom decals made nowwwww..

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
I cannot find anyone to make me the decals I want for my 22" LTZ center caps. I want a custom LSX one made so it will match the emblem being made by emblempros...

Its simple, mirror finish outline with brushed centers and a red X with mirror outline.. and to be made on a circle decal so I dont have decal lines and worries about it lining up...

So do you guys know anyone skilled enough with vinyl to do such a thing.

e4y3e9ag.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Jordan

OG CGM Member
Jan 25, 2011
Old Town, ME
Ray from RPM Graphics could probably do it, he's been making LSx decals for a while now and he'll do custom stuff. He was a vendor here at one time, not sure what happened there.

CUB

Jan 2, 2011
Shreveport, LA
Lol at "simple" and "mirror finish outline". You can't print mirror. Making it look like chrome will be the closest

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
Either Ray at RPM or Joey(jvoisel) would be the only two I would consider.

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
Mirror finish or chrome idgaf whatever is closest to the pic... ill text joey and email rpm...

James

Mar 21, 2012
The Boot
Joey used to do decals, he doesn't have time for any of that anymore, he is now a douche. :imo:

but seriously.. I jacked a couple of decals from him over the years, and have a couple of lsx decals in my drawer in front of me right now. small ones for the cluster. but you sir need to worry about other things besides fgt decals.

James

Mar 21, 2012
The Boot
^^ why would I do that? Already haz xr269hr cam, new crank bolt, new timing cover gasket set, valve cover gaskets.. just need time to install now. Besides, I has two new 305/50/20 hankook dynapro's in le shed. Ill stay leveled..

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
^^ why would I do that? Already haz xr269hr cam, new crank bolt, new timing cover gasket set, valve cover gaskets.. just need time to install now. Besides, I has two new 305/50/20 hankook dynapro's in le shed. Ill stay leveled..

Give me all cam parts, then drop :imo:

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
But you sir need to worry about other things besides fgt decals.

Like what? All parts on truck are going for paint and gate shaved and a lot of little stuff. I want my exterior done asap.. my plan is finish exterior amd interior of truck this year and start on coilovers hopefully.