DaddyFerg

Feb 7, 2014
I am wanting a decal for the back glass. Just small for the bottom center or right hand side of the window. I want something resembling lowered trucks obviously. Lol. But just needing some ideas.
I was thinking just something simple.
"Static"
"Lowlife" etc. thank you in advance.

DaddyFerg

Feb 7, 2014
I didn't know where to post this and this is a lowered vehicle thread so I chose this. Sorry if it is the wrong one. Just let me know.

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Just a little suggestion dude, I think it's been brought up before, why don't you start a thread just for your truck in either the "gallery" in the photos section or in the under construction section. That way you can ask all the questions you want without making 10 new threads a week.

But to answer your question, I kinda agreed with Bryan. I'd vote no stickers unless you get sponsored, mainly cuz all those "static" or "lowlife" stickers are all played out as hell

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
no stickers unless your sponsored.

i have a customgm.com sticker, but its flat black on my dark tinted windows.

Rofl @ "dark" windows. Stance nation sells little decals that say static. Get that if anything, nothing huge just a small little vinyl decal

Sent from my potato

DaddyFerg

Feb 7, 2014
Rofl @ "dark" windows. Stance nation sells little decals that say static. Get that if anything, nothing huge just a small little vinyl decal

Sent from my potato

Yeah I was just gonna get something real small. Like maybe 2 inches tall.

James

Mar 21, 2012
The Boot
Colyn started a thread awhile back with same thing. only decal I have is small one on bottom left corner. no customgm decal on mine..

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
Someone say my name.... I had/have close to 11 decals on truck. Taken alot of them off but about to put even more.... Lot of random pics but they show my decals. Truck is covered but I only do black so can only see when up close or from the inside.

5y3a6egy.jpg

9aravese.jpg

eguza5uv.jpg

barutu5e.jpg

eqava9ej.jpg

e4a5unyb.jpg

Even my toolbox.... this was first day I installed it. Now has many more.

ezy6umeh.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Tukn4s

Jan 24, 2011
when it comes decals, I look at it like this. If you have to really think about something to put on there, then you won't like it for very long after its on. I have one partial sponsorship, but I had to sit down and look at all 20 possible brands and about 50 different scenarios before settling in on the 7 that made my window.