NBS - Where to put switches??

The buttons are low profile and illuminated when activated so I can tell when my led bars are on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I definitely fucked up on spacing, but the panel actually has some bracing on the back that made placement difficult, and I didn't want to lose any cubby spaces

and the wiring too

IMG_20140215_122623_051.jpg

Wire nuts make the same connection anything else does. It was all I had to connect them with

yup...or olive or peanut....should remove

u cant tell when the button is pressed in or the road is super lit up? :think:

Thanks I'll try that. Not during the day or the back facing pods

The only valid concern about wire nuts is that they may come loose with vibration. They get a bad rep but they're convenient and easy to use. I think the biggest problem people have with them is that they're not pretty

Last edited:
Im kind of thinking I want to put it on the side of the lower cubby in the center console. I wont see it, passenger probably wont, and the whole cubby would light up when the switch is pressed. Sure is an easy way to draw attention to it. Plus its close enough if I need to turn it off quick, its within reach.

I definitely fucked up on spacing, but the panel actually has some bracing on the back that made placement difficult, and I didn't want to lose any cubby spaces

The idea, location and buttons are fine. I was more focused on the spacing, weird glue stuff and button color choices. It would be fine if it was done correctly.

The idea, location and buttons are fine. I was more focused on the spacing, weird glue stuff and button color choices. It would be fine if it was done correctly.

I did green because my interior lights are green. I did mention that the glue was preexisting and that I screwed up the spacing because I had trouble with the bracing in the bsvk.

I did green because my interior lights are green. I did mention that the glue was preexisting and that I screwed up the spacing because I had trouble with the bracing in the bsvk.

I know. I'm not trying to give you shit, it's just my opinion.

I know. I'm not trying to give you shit, it's just my opinion.

I just bought some spades to rewire the connections. I'm going to try to get the glue off like Eddie said. There's a wealth of knowledge here, but the delivery can be quite harsh.