NBS Speakers

Rears are 5 1/4" I believe, but with a little cutting anything can fit. I made 6.5" fit in the 4x6 holes in my excab doors pretty cleanly

its usually 4 door speakers, 1 set of coaxials and 1 component set, the 9 speaker config is components all around so they count tweeters and the sub. what speakers are you looking at going with

To be honest, I dont really care. It will be name brand, but I dont wanna get crazy. Reason for replacement is 1 front door speaker is on the fritz. With the Recent purchase of interior stuff, I figure I'll do a DVD deck, speakers, and a small 10" behidn the seat. Just to make it a bit more crisp

All trucks have oversized 6.5's in the front doors. So just about any 6.5 or 6.75 will fit. Now the rear doors are somewhat iffy. I have seen them with BOTH 6.5's and with 5.25's. But the ones with 5.25's had a pod/adapter that the speaker mounted into and the actual door opening was a 6.5" hole. That being said, if you have 5.25's in your rear doors you can replace them with either another set of 5.25's or you can remove that mounting pod and put some 6.5's in there.

Rears are 5 1/4" I believe, but with a little cutting anything can fit. I made 6.5" fit in the 4x6 holes in my excab doors pretty cleanly

Pics of 6.5's in 4x6 area PLS! I was gonna do 5.25's in my EC doors but if you fit 6.5 I may consider....

Anyone fit 8" components in front doors? I saw a set of reasonable price Focal 8".... and vaguely remember installing my 6.7's awhile ago and they had PLENTY of room around the edges... so I wonder if I can stuff in the Focal 200mm?

Sorry I dont think I have any pics without taking the door panels off. But I just took
Some tin snips and cut the top and bottom of the hole bigger. I just set my speaker up there and traced it. Then cut a gasket from craft foam to put between the speaker and sheetmetal and drilled new holes and screwed them in. I opened up the hole behind the mesh on the door panel too with a dremel, but the mesh is slightly smaller than the actual speaker.

Nope theres plenty of space back there for that part. Ill see if i can get a pic with a flashlight maybe