ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
I have some NBS parts that I am not doing anything with, so they are up for sale. I have a complete OEM E-fan harness from a 2006 truck. This is a direct fit for any 03-04 to add E-Fans or you can wire up an additional relay so that this will work on a 99-02 truck. This has the relay block that will clip to the side of the factory under hood fuse block, and both pins that plug into the ECM. $90 shipped or $80 picked up in Shreveport,LA. I can add said relay and wire it up for you for an additional $10. On a 99-02 truck, the AC wire needs a relay to convert the AC clutch wire to a negative voltage to properly trigger this harness.

Next is a set of 03-07c DL3 power folding heated turn signal mirrors with puddle lamps and white mirror caps. $140 shipped or $120 picked up. For an additional $120 I can convert these mirrors to work on a 99-02 truck and include a custom harness and a OEM 2002 Escalade power fold switch. I will NOT sell this switch alone, only if you purchase the mirrors AND the custom harness!
I also have a 03-06 CrewCab/SUV DL3 switch available. Mirrors are sold, but switches are still available.

Esky switch that would be included in the mirror conversion harness, it does have a small crack on the front face that doesn't show up well in photos

03-06 SUV/CrewCab Drivers door master window/lock/mirror switch for DL3 folding mirrors $50shipped.

03-7c single DIN radio install kit/mounting bracket $Best Offer

I also have a set of three black textured 99-07c door handles. Two rear door handles, and a front drivers door handle. $30 shipped , $20 picked up or $20 if buying anything else I have for sale and these ship with it. All items can be picked up in Shreveport, LA or else I can meet you in New Orleans (or anywhere along I-49 and I-10 between Shitport and NOLA) the last week of June because I will be down there for a few days.

I have a brand new 03-07c tail light harness (came with an aftermarket replacement tail lamp) $Best offer

I also have some Trailblazer parts for sale as well. Tails, window switches, door lock actuators and latches, parking brake lever, airbags, and several other smaller parts. If you need any Trailblazer shit, just ask and I dig and see if I have it. I also have at least one 99-02 stock gauge cluster, if interested I can get the mileage on it and get a picture of it.

Last edited:

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
E-fan harness is sold.

EDIT: I have another one for sale as of 6-30-16

Last edited:

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
Cimk0M5UUAE0asO.jpg

I'm good, carry on.

:crazy:

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
:lol:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

The blue SUV rear hatch handle is spoken for.

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
Prices updated.
If anyone in the NOLA area wants any of this stuff, let me know asap I'll be headed there in the morning.

Frosty

Mar 8, 2016
S'port Louisana
I'll take those mirrors off your hands.. In the Shreveport area myself.. But working in Ruston right now..

Sent from galactic mobile communicator 7500bt

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
I'll take those mirrors off your hands.. In the Shreveport area myself.. But working in Ruston right now..

Well if you are truly interested, just shoot me a PM and we can arrange payment. I'm not in Shreveport right now either, I'm in New Orleans for the next few days.

I have all these parts advertised on several forums and on Facebook as well. So whoever pays me for them first is who gets them. I have three or four people saying dibs on the mirrors, yet NOBODY has PayPal'd me any monies yet. Only parts sold so far is the E-fan harness, and the blue lift gate handle. Everything else is still available.

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
Ready for those mirrors Scotty.. Holler when you want the funds buddy..

Sorry, someone on another forum PayPal'd me the monies for them yesterday morning. I didn't update this thread yet, but they are sold.

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
I have another E-fan harness for sale, identical to the one that I just sold, so back up for sale.

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
The exterior door handles are now sold.
C'mon, somebody else buy some shit already. I need the monies for a new fuel pump now. :fp: