For Sale: NBS Denali projectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootstrap

:nosewhat:
Feb 8, 2012
OKC
Selling my NBS denali OEM headlights, recently got a set of cleared ones so these are up for sale. The headlights are USED, but in good condition I'll be re installing the stock halogen projectors before shipment/sale. I am also willing to retrofit Mini H1 4.1/5.0 into them as long as the buyer provides the projectors and plates for an extra $50. I will NOT clear these lights.

Asking $175 shipped

Located in Edmond, OK.

:bawl: why do I need to be broke. GREAT price and good luck with sale.

I may have to scoop these..after driving the reg cab last night, i decided time to quit messing around and get some denalis and do the retro

I know it's a dumb question, but with the stock halogen bulb in it plug an play? And you have to do the retro fit to run hids?

Edit* Do these have a brighter light output?

same output as stock, just better if you want hid, or if there is better output, it is minimum, I didn't see a difference

I know it's a dumb question, but with the stock halogen bulb in it plug an play? And you have to do the retro fit to run hids?

Edit* Do these have a brighter light output?

Same output as stock just has a cutoff shield in them to not blind oncoming drivers. Yes will be plug-n-play, the stock projector uses a 9005 bulb but should have an adapter to use on your 9006 socket on the truck. No retro needed but will make a world of difference. I ran standard hid in mine for a 7 months before I did the retro.

Money sent close thread kthanksbye

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.