NBS CC Headliner with sunroof

chadlong7487

Mar 24, 2013
Can the headliner be pulled without taking out the rear window? My headliner is not looking to good and I would like to get it redone. Any way to get it out?

IIRC James Pate got his out without removing the rear glass....ask him. I think he said it was a pain in the ass but he managed to get it out one of the rear doors.

^^^^That's what I did, remove rear seats, console and front passenger seat. Slide headliner out the rear passenger door.

Not like a taco, just need to bend it slightly so it slides out. Mine didn't even crease any.

^^^^That's what I did, remove rear seats, console and front passenger seat. Slide headliner out the rear passenger door.

Incorrect. We removed passenger rear seat and passenger front seat. I am unsure if we removed the consoles ( I think we did because we swapped them out ). Its been too damn long ago.

But just slightly bend, it isn't all that bad.

Well then, you're younger than me and have a better memory than I do. Damn alzheimers :tank: We definitely had the console out but like you said it was only because we were swapping them out.

Thanks for the help guys.. Need to get it out soon.. Going to try that first. Dont want to take out the back window