NBS carpet

juanr_08

Apr 2, 2012
So i was gonna go ahead and just purchase a new carpet for my truck but now deciding no to..thinking of just removing carpet and clean the shit out of it with power washer...any ideas or best stuff to use for carpet cleaning?

I need to do the same, eventually I will replace it with black carpet but for now it just needs a good cleaning

honestly, get some of the carpet cleaners you use on house carpet and machines like the rug doctor.

yea gonna have to go to the store and get the cleaners but just use power washer at home and scrub the shit out of it..

Where can I order brand new black carpet for my crew cab?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Mine was pretty stained in my ccsb, pulled it out completely and sprayed it with some resolve shit and pressure washed it, looked new when done. Took a day in the sun to dry though

I remember when you sent me those pics, maybe all that soap helpled it get clean.

:lol:

for new carpet try stockinteriors.com.....i got carpet for my ranger from them and loved it.

Try Zep carpet shampoo...i use it in my lil green machine and works awesome. you can get it at home depot.

I know I can get mine clean and its not to bad dirty, but I want black carpet to match the dark suede and seats I plan on getting... I also need to find somewhere to get nice suede.

Price for Black Molded Plush Carpet - 2005 CCSB - is roughly $204.75 with upgraded thick backing.

And 80ft of damplifer pro from second skin is like $386 or something....

one thing i forgot to mention....my carpet came with a plastic heel pad molded into the driver side....if you dont want it, make sure you let them know. I didnt care since I had my weathertechs covering up the stupid thing but had I known, I wouldve asked for heel pad delete.

Def dnw heel pad... I need to match it to the guy on rgv that does custom floor mats... but I'm planning on secondskin so I might not need the extra backing but I figured why not that + SS so its super quiet... I'm looking to get all my interior parts ordered amd laying around for when time comes..

I heard that if you soak your carpet while it's out of the truck it can lose shape and them your SOL? I just always use regular carpet cleaner but always test it in a hidden spot.