Logansport, Louisiana
Just two prongs
1e323100badd327506dbd87b996c5f14.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

a-fuso

GMC Owner
Mar 28, 2012
CA
I put an nnbs usb outlet into my brother's 06 center console. The back of the factory piece just has a female mini usb behind it so we plugged in an extension cord to his radio usb, works as an auxiliary in and a slow power charger off the radio.

dszx13

May 28, 2014
minden, la
I put an nnbs usb outlet into my brother's 06 center console. The back of the factory piece just has a female mini usb behind it so we plugged in an extension cord to his radio usb, works as an auxiliary in and a slow power charger off the radio.
Happen to have the part number. Lol. Dfw

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

a-fuso

GMC Owner
Mar 28, 2012
CA
When I get a chance I'll check my old laptop if I have the part number. But I just did some googling and found the two part numbers, then ordered them at my local dealer.

hardluck13

Jan 11, 2013
Sorry to post in an old (3) years old thread. But, just finished reading the thread. The USB, it’s a strait replacement. In my nbs Tahoe I have (2) charging points, in the console, I left one alone and with the other ran the dual USB and hooked them to my deck so you can run Apple CarPlay off one or Samsung car play off the other. It’ll just charge or play music if you opt out of using CarPlay. The deck is just a new AVIC my old deck was a 4200 NEX and couldn’t run CarPlay without plugging it in.

Any updates on interior mods / or the thread? I have a couple of newer and older trucks but this nbs Tahoe has been a passion. 50k miles now on a 2005. I put a coilover front end full custom rear, wheels and crap. Getting ready to bring the interior up to date. Other than the above mentioned deck it has a little beat but I’m not into big stereos. None of my SEMA trucks or show trucks have had big stereos. I like nice, neat and hidden stereos. Had a 2 door 2wd Tahoe that had an obscene stereo and no more after that waste of money. But I love looking at what some of you guys have done. My interior is spotless but after driving my new trucks or cars I want bring some of those materials and touches into but not loose the NBS feel. Gonna do the seats, headliner, carpet and door panels. I have my own ideas but I’d love to see more if they’re out there of what you guys have done in the last 3 years. A lot of the pictures I couldn’t see anymore in the thread. So any ideas, any updated pics or just wanna tell me to fuck off. I’d love any action. Thanks.