NBS 99 07 interior thread

Thanks for the info. So I need a new glove box also?

Sent from my iPhone

no necessarily. if you have a dremel or cut off wheel, you can cut yours to fit. i think itdropt did a write up on here the first time around until he fell off the face of the earth....you cut the section just after the pullout ash tray and stuff.

Thanks boss.

didnt take long, and i didnt read any writeups.. only grabbed a couple of pictures though :(

DSCN2557.jpg

DSCN2556.jpg

DSCN2555.jpg

1000000338.jpg

1000000337.jpg

IIRC there is a set screw in the one on my Silvy, remove the screw pull on the knob.

Thanks ill try it
Priming everything saturday except the door panels
Wont start on the 4 panels until im satisfyed how everything comes out before paint

Everything is ready for primer tomorow
Well not the door panels, i got so much shit once i started splitting everythibg and stuff i got close to 70 pcs

Just checked on a coworkers truck, no set screw its a clip that holds it in. Push the panel in some and you will see it. Pull the pin out with a hook or pick tool and the knob will slide off.

damn Peyton now you got me to paint my shit lol..might start taking shit off tomorrow too lol...only dash piece, glove compartment area and center cosole....does that airbag cover come off too?

I pulled the whole bag
4 10 mm bolts
Becareful with the big dash peices they break really easy
Ask me how i know
20120413_124720.jpg

Last edited: