NBS 99 07 interior thread

Yeah, I've seen a bunch on ebay and craigslist but they want over $350 for them. FTS, if I pay that much I'm getting a full console. :imo:

Ok guys im about to paint everything in my entire truck,i figured if im doing it i just asoon do it big.
Me and my buddy are going to start on it soon,its going to take some time
Im sweding the roof black,oem black carpet,no money for seats right now...
The maroon truck has been like this for 2 years DDn it

on the vinyl door handles....how does that come off? did you glass that or something? details! lol

Grab handle is held in by two clips, take out the ac vents on the passenger side of the truck and you will see them.

Seeing the price of those jumpseats really piss me off. When I converted mine to the console a year and a half ago I couldn't find anyone to buy it so I ended up burning the damn thing in a brush fire! Good work Peyton.

bertstare.jpg

Did the tan come off pretty easy? Mine is peeling and I'm liking the idea of a black dash to start off my two-tone conversion..

Brake cleaner, my shitty craftsman pressure washer was whopping that ass until i cracked the corner slightly and stopped

Good to know, I'll be sure to go easy on mine and take a little more time so I don't crack it haha. Thanks

I want a Tan Interior for my 2000 1500 sooooooo bad. Can't find a complete interior around here. Found a place that would sell me individual parts but wanted almost $2k for it.

I want a Tan Interior for my 2000 1500 sooooooo bad. Can't find a complete interior around here. Found a place that would sell me individual parts but wanted almost $2k for it.

Find all black or dark grey and you can have my tan lol

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk