NBS 4x4 McGaughys 4/6 Lowering Kit & Tailgate Handle Shave Kit

Jordan

OG CGM Member
Jan 25, 2011
Old Town, ME
Preface because I know all you fgts will be asking for the story:

The time has come for me to get rid of everything truck related. What was supposed to be a fun project turned into a nightmare truck for me and I want to get out of the scene for a while. The truck just sits in my driveway and hardly ever gets driven. It's pending sale right now and I'll be buying a 2013 Harley that I can get more enjoyment/use out of.

So, what I have for sale is a BNIB 4/6 drop for a 99-07c 4x4 1500 truck. The drop consists of all McG components including lowering keys, 17+" spindles, a flip kit, and a bolt in C-notch. It could be converted for use on a 2wd pickup, all that would be needed is some lowering coils. I want $550 shipped for the kit. I don't want to break it up at this point.

I also have a pair of McG shocks for a 6" rear drop. I'd like $150 shipped for the shocks.

Lastly, I've got a tailgate handle shave kit for NBS trucks, it's the eBay one that Khaos and a few others are running. It allows you to use the stock handle/bezel on the inside of the tailgate. I'd like $40 shipped for it. Picture coming soon.

I'm located near Bangor, ME at zip code 04468. Prices are based on sending me funds via PayPal gift, if not add 3% for fees.

Last edited:

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Let me guess, the Harley is gonna be red too?

:cheeky:

Glws man, you shouldn't have a problem selling it for that price.

Jordan

OG CGM Member
Jan 25, 2011
Old Town, ME
Bump for split prices on the lowering kit. Prices are FIRM.

17+" Spindles: $250 shipped
Lowering keys: $90 shipped
C-Notch: $150 shipped
Flip kit: $100 shipped
Rear shocks: $150 shipped