For Sale: NBS 4" CST Spindles & 3" Fabtech Lift Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuban.

le Cubes
Jun 20, 2011
GA
As everyone here knows I sold my NBS. Didn't want to but I had to. Now I'm left with some left over lift parts that have just been sitting here collecting dust.

4" CST lift spindles for NBS 99-07 2wd trucks $500 OBO
upu8u6a5.jpg

3" Fabtech Lift Coils for NBS 99-07 2wd trucks $100 OBO
zasevuze.jpg

*or I'll let both go for $575

I am located in Mobile, AL if anyone wants to get them local. I really have no use for them anymore since I now drive a OBS. If you want, I'll sell you that too. DNW obs anymore.

I don't get on the forum much anymore so text/call me, get me on FB, or whatever. idgaf. just need these gone

228-281-2011

Thanks!

edit- pics are courtesy of Matt Schaefer. I would take pics but I already have them packed and ready to ship

Last edited:

Cuban.

le Cubes
Jun 20, 2011
GA
ANYONE needs to buy IMO. I'm applying for jobs back in gtmo because I can't get anything here. I'm a broke ass boy again. I'll have no problem gettin a job back on the island though

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
that sucks, they going to offer you the same job, I remember you saying that wanted to keep you and offered you a raise. good luck man, hate that you have to go back and be away from the family again

Cuban.

le Cubes
Jun 20, 2011
GA
that sucks, they going to offer you the same job, I remember you saying that wanted to keep you and offered you a raise. good luck man, hate that you have to go back and be away from the family again

they have several more spots open now and I could easily have a job doing what I did before since I "know more than all the new guys put together". idk. I'm young but not stupid I guess ha
ara8u9er.jpg

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
*edited first post with a "package price" (i lack for better wording)

That better wording would be "package deal".

GLWS bruh. Hopefully something comes up for you, don't want to see you have to go back to Cuba. (sure kimberly doesn't either)

Cuban.

le Cubes
Jun 20, 2011
GA
That better wording would be "package deal".

GLWS bruh. Hopefully something comes up for you, don't want to see you have to go back to Cuba. (sure kimberly doesn't either)

thanks buddy :shake:

I mentioned it to her last night and she was traumatized. I've never seen her so heartbroken. I'm praying that I don't have to go. I'm looking for a job as far out as Slidell and I'm having no luck. I'm cutting grass and doing small landscaping to scrape me by. I'm not a Debbie downer though. someone somewhere is happier with less than what I've got so I'm good :thumbsup:

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
That's nothing, you should see the pic of "someone" in his girlfriend's shirt. :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.