my z71 on 33's

ok here we go. 07 z71 lt2. rcx 3.5 with toyo open country at 2's. let me know what you think, im not too sure i wanna stick with the white letters, may dismount and mount all blackwall.
facebook_728537075.jpg

believe it or not the mudflaps keep the paint from chipping on my rockers, took them off the first week i mounted the tires and could not believe how bad it was throwin rocks, so back on they went.

I don't mind them but you do need to do something about caps, I would like to see a set that's white on bottom with black caps... if it looked bad then just put painted caps on... prawfit.

I love white/black theme guy around here has his fully colormatched with gloss black silverado letters and wheels and it looks tits.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Debadge and storm trooper the fuck out of it IMO.

Black and white look great together. The red Z decal throws that off.

I would rather see color matched top mirror cas and handles and whites in but it looks pretty good to start with, your wheels look glossy did you have them powder coated or just buzz bomb them?

I would rather see color matched top mirror cas and handles and whites in but it looks pretty good to start with, your wheels look glossy did you have them powder coated or just buzz bomb them?

I used that plati-dip stuff. I live in NY so we use salt during the winter and my wheels were getting a little corroded. It was a c cheaper alternative. They look semi-gloss in the picture but they are flat in person.

I used that plati-dip stuff. I live in NY so we use salt during the winter and my wheels were getting a little corroded. It was a c cheaper alternative. They look semi-gloss in the picture but they are flat in person.

I understand it being cheap and dealing with salt, my rims were dipped but i just took it off a month or so ago