My Trucks

I agree on console shifters, they are stupid. I prefer column shifter. Had the dial in a rental and hated it. Definitely agree on the interior being leaps and bounds better on the dodges over the chevys

Woo-hoo! We get to see another bgray truck! Lol gonna be so sick man. I love them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dont get excited, its not gonna look much different. I dont plan on changing the wheels..and trying hard not to visit the body shop lol

It may happen right away but at some point it'll make a trip to the body shop and some kind of wheels imo. Lol

Needs those hideous black headlights changed asap, everything else looks great. Like the new dodges pretty well stock

Yah im in the fence about them. Im not a black headlight guy at all. Imma see how i feel about them after owning it for a while, I may buy some Laramie lights to swap it out

No I have Spindles nad spring for front(4") 6" Springs in rear plus all adjustable control arms
Air lift rear load assist.
New antenna, debadge, leds
Corsa exhaust
Dball module and ds200 remote start APP
CAbin filter mod
Mats etc

Im holding off on body shop and tuner and exhaust until i get bored

wanna bet in 3-4 months when the weather is sunny its going to have a tune, exhaust, headers, and some nice 22's and it will colour matched, and some epic grill mod or some shit will be done.

No way marc...i like the oem 22's

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

and if it goes to body shop its getting a shaved gate, shaved fender, and shaved grille

No way marc...i like the oem 22's

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

and if it goes to body shop its getting a shaved gate, shaved fender, and shaved grille

The fender badges can't be removed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wonder if you could figure out a way to clear laramie headlights.. do like that console
keeping bumper exit when you do the corsa?

Last edited:
wonder if you could figure out a way to clear laramie headlights.. do like that console
keeping bumper exit when you do the corsa?

Yah I dont love it, but realistically i'm not going through the hassle of doing all that when im EASILY gonna sell this within 2 years.

Can't wait to see the progress. They look so great with a 4/6 drop.

looks good. Still kinda sad I won't get to see a '15 Brando Silverado.

I feel bad for anyone who bought a 2014 silverado RCSB....the interior and trans alone make this truck. Its actually nice to get a truck that i dont need to sik 15k into just to make it nice ahaha

Picked it up today, started the mods. New pics above

I feel bad for anyone who bought a 2014 silverado RCSB....the interior and trans alone make this truck. Its actually nice to get a truck that i dont need to sik 15k into just to make it nice ahaha

Picked it up today, started the mods. New pics above

sounds pretty good btw.

my dad has a 2014 Laramie they ride so nice, and the 8 speed is nice and the way he drives he gets 10.6l/100km when i drove it it got 22l/100km...

the only problem he's had is the steering rack came loose making this super loud clunking noise while steering but that was under warranty.