My Trucks

Such a clean little truck. Would love to have a clean little daily that was good on gas like that lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That was the point. But its charm has worn off. To small, to slow, just not me.

Gonna get another clean silvy like the red one?

Yah i want a 14 red rcsb. Do a few things here and there and daily it. My NBS's are now just garage queens

Coyote swap? :turtle:

Fuck that, be swuch a waste for such a shit truck

11ish. Its virtually flawless. Few small scratches on boxside, beside that mint. Chassis, body seams, underhood etc all rust free. Think it has like 75000ish km on it right now.

I bought it because at the time I was concerned with gas mileage, but I was just fooling myself thinking I could live with the size. Im 6-2 235, i fit and im comfortable, but anytime im in my fullsize vehicles, I wonder why i still drive the ranger ahah

Haha you didn't learn from your S10? They're small as hell.

I see the cc is still for sale, but no bites over on pt.net. People trying to lowball you a lot?

Haha you didn't learn from your S10? They're small as hell.

I see the cc is still for sale, but no bites over on pt.net. People trying to lowball you a lot?

I tried deleting, but it didn't work. Its only for sale for more $$$ cause of wilwoods now. I dont predicted it selling anytime soon

I figured you had it up for shits and giggles at this point. Ah well, it's a great looking truck that I'm sure you don't mind having around lol.

2015 Derge Ram RT - SOLD

5.7 Hemi
2wd
Navigation
15km

Belltech 964sp 2/4 drop
Durango rear helper bags
Spohn panhard bar
Hellwig rear sway bar
Hellwig 6-8" adjustable end links
F150 front link kits

Shaved rear ram badge
Debadged
AMI shorty billet antenna
Front RT and Ram badge separated and painted.
Painted gate handle

Corsa sport ccsb exhaust. Small adjustments needed to fit FYI

9b8329585f82fd85cf9eae3c204c4246x_zps7jvbyvdu.jpg

02bdd5cef0b18b272b17e8f5f0772b7ax_zpsskq6g0m9.jpg

d631594a77cc10a706c64e7b0ffd7628x_zpsm9sidqhn.jpg

E850F78F-A390-4A1F-92A5-5E2DAB6655C3_zpsemijz8zv.jpg

77B92BC0-DB30-4E6E-AAC9-6873A9898404_zpslvtisq9x.jpg

036F50D1-4776-4A69-AF5F-D37E561B23F1_zpsdl6l5cgw.jpg

82B002DE-B52C-45BC-942F-D1E6713D6625_zpsuyniidfp.jpg

Most recent

7B4C8328-E7A9-45D0-BEB9-B497BF06BF65_zps8srkoxcy.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Ughhhhhhhh so mash wanttt. Was looking at older (11-13) R/T's the other day. Can't wait to see what you do with it. 8'speed 3.92's?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sick little truck man.

are you going to be doing a lot of driving with it ?

if so id like to know what fuel mileage you get with it eventually.

also are you going to be doing engine mods? or just dropping it and daillying the shit out of it?

Very nice. Does it has the stupid rotary dial shifter tho? That's literally my only complaint against these, they're awesome trucks

Ughhhhhhhh so mash wanttt. Was looking at older (11-13) R/T's the other day. Can't wait to see what you do with it. 8'speed 3.92's?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes 8speed and 3.92's

sick little truck man.

are you going to be doing a lot of driving with it ?

if so id like to know what fuel mileage you get with it eventually.

also are you going to be doing engine mods? or just dropping it and daillying the shit out of it?

Austin is getting 22mpg with his

No engine mods yet, I may do intake and tune, but thats it. I dont have any desire to make it faster...i have other cars for that
Am starting to like these more and more. I wanna drive one tho

Dont drive one...I did and I had to buy one. LEAPS and bounds nicer then a Silverado interior. And they come appointment properly with a loaded cabin, unlike other manfuactures.

Very nice. Does it has the stupid rotary dial shifter tho? That's literally my only complaint against these, they're awesome trucks

Yes it does, and I prefer it. Center console shifters are stupid. Never been a fan of them