My truck is ugly and my other car is gay.

DV2000NJ

May 24, 2012
What's up guys, some of you probably recognize me from GMFS, but I'll give a little intro anyway.

My truck is ugly, but goes kinda quick (specs are in my sig). It's a rusted piece of shit that will probably disintegrate over the next few hours.

Steelies and shitty Revos will be replaced with something much better this summer.

The truck is back! by Dan Valanzola, on Flickr

4wd launch:
Atco.jpg

And it's not too slow for a big truck, either.

When I'm not driving the truck, I'm out trolling for dudes in my Miata. Haaaaaayyyyyyyy.

Miata by Dan Valanzola, on Flickr

Hate away, fuckers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging from the pics and looking at the roll bar and tires I'm guessing you take the Miata to the track too?

As far as I know I'm nobody's Dad. So hopefully no.

Judging from the pics and looking at the roll bar and tires I'm guessing you take the Miata to the track too?

I autocross it regularly, and the plan is to get it on a road course ASAP. Probably won't happen this summer, I've got too many other expenses to take care of, but soon. Soon.

Yeah I've been living up at Rutgers the last two years, but I'll be commuting from now on though. Should be around the area more.

I'll be doing a headgasket on my buddy's AE86 today, you should stop by if youve got time.

ill shoot you a text if i got time, but i doubt it, thursdays are my most busy day of the week.

ever plan on fixing your rockers again?

and how much did it cost you last time, i need to do mine soon

Sounds good.

And nah, the driver's side is so far gone there's no point anymore, it's just being held together by the Linex haha. I may hack something together if it ever opens up into a giant hole, but for now I'm just gonna let it do its thing. The truck is so rusty all over it's just not even worth putting any money into trying to save it. Once it's finally unsafe I'll find a truck from the south to throw the drive train in, and either part this one out, or maybe hack it up and turn it into a trail rig.

When I had the cab corner replaced it was $500, and I didn't get any paint work done. I had George at Haley's do it, but even that is starting to rust at the seam again, not sure if it's shitty work on his part, or just a shitty panel from LMC.
Welcome. I think I remember you from the GM-Truck days.
Thanks man. Yeah, GM-Trucks... Haha back when I had WAY too much time to spend on the internet...
Dan the fucking man! :pepper:

How goes it buddy?!

It goes good. Hoping my boss calls me in soon so I can pay off my car insurance, and get the wheels and tires for the truck.

Your truck's looking good, come a long way since you got it.

Hes the one with the Custom Kuhl Y-Pipe Setup. And longtubes welded by me with small leaks lol

Those small leaks have turned into rather large ones over the last two years. :lol: The plan for this summer now that I'm set up to weld stainless is to build a custom 3" catted Y, possibly with v-bands. Depends on how much money I make.

Orly? Wait, Dan? Hey buddy how the hell are ya? Glad to see you signed up. :welcome:

Yeah Bryant sent me a message a few months ago and I forgot about it until today. Figured it was time, it's pretty dead at the other site.

EDIT: The :lol : smiley is fucking awesome.