My OBS 2door 2wd thread

Sorry guys I've been deployed for about 6 1/2 months and I just recently got back 2 weeks ago. Just trying to get back into the swing of things. My dad took care if my 78 and I plan on going to Texas next week to pick it up. I have a 5/7 drop and some widened stock rallies I'm going to throw in it until I can afford some Coys or something along those lines. My Tahoe us in north DFW somewhere. As far as I know there isn't any other black 2 doors in the SBC. Thanks for checking up

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Update to my now 78 short bed thread, I'm in Texas and got my truck. While I was deployed I bought a tach cluster and had some time so I threw it it, cleaned up the cluster lens and needles. I have ordered my drop so next week I should hopefully be installing it. I also bought whats left of a 86 cc dually for cheap while I was here, I'm not sure what Im going to do with it but I think I'll pull the big block for one of my other trucks. Anyway onto pics

My new parts truck , umolested 454

I also thougt I would throw up some pics of my non parts dually since I've gotten back and got it cleaned up,
I plan on painting that nasty ass orange hood

and I finally got a bumper

Sorry guys I've been deployed for about 6 1/2 months and I just recently got back 2 weeks ago. Just trying to get back into the swing of things. My dad took care if my 78 and I plan on going to Texas next week to pick it up. I have a 5/7 drop and some widened stock rallies I'm going to throw in it until I can afford some Coys or something along those lines. My Tahoe us in north DFW somewhere. As far as I know there isn't any other black 2 doors in the SBC. Thanks for checking up

Shoulda kept your old c10!! Haha nice to have you back on the forums again

Looks good man. Will def look better without that hood standing out so much! You back in the SBC with this thing? if so need to make the meet in July if you're in town

Shoulda kept your old c10!! Haha nice to have you back on the forums again
You are very correct sir, :(
Looks good man. Will def look better without that hood standing out so much! You back in the SBC with this thing? if so need to make the meet in July if you're in town

Yep I'm finally back for good, drove my 34 year old truck about 500 miles in 2 days , time to deconstruct and start my drop :D. As long as I'm not working (i need to check when i finally go back )I should be able to make the SBC meet .

Time for some updated pics , I finally got 78 lowered and I couldn't be happier. I rebuilt the front end from the rag joint to the tie rods . I just got it back together yesterday and the weather has sucked so I only have a couple pics.

latest pic of my dually , I scored a 90 suburban clip at the junkyard a couple weeks ago not sure if I am going to swap but I really hate the phantom so im leaning towards swaping clips.